Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Useful Arabic Words and Phrase for Personal Information



Do You Speak (English/Arabic)!
Hal tatakallamo alloghah al enjleziah/alarabiah?
Just A Little.
Qaleelan!
Yes, Very Well
Na'am, Jayedan!
What's Your Name?
Ma esmouk?Ma esmouki?
My Name Is...
Esmee...
Nice To Meet You!
Motasharefon/ motasharefatun (f) bema'refatek
Where Are You From?
Men ayna anta/(anti for female)
I'm From (the U.S/ Morocco)
Ana men (amreeka/ almaghreb)
I’m (American)
Ana (amreeki/ amrekiah for female)
Where Do You Live?
Ayna taskun?Ayn a taskuneen? for female
I live in (the U.S/ France)
A'eesho fel welayat almotaheda/faransa
What Do You Do For A Living?
Ma mehnatuk? (Mehnatuki for female)
I Work As (Teacher/ Translator)
A'mal ka(modarres/ motarjem)
I’ve been Studying (Arabic)f o r( 6) years
Adrosu (al arabia) mundu( set ) sanawat
How Old Are You?
Kam howa ‘omrok? (‘mrokee for female)
I'm (twenty, thirty) Years Old
Omri (esh reen / thalatheen) sanah (th as in bath)